DRIFT21 – Version 1.0 is now available.
The long-awaited day has come, the DRIFT21 version 1.0 is now available on the STEAM platform.
New physics, cars, and tracks!
This is what awaits players in the full version:
- 12 fully licensed cars are available, including the Mazda MX5, RX7 and RX8; Subaru BRZ; BMW E30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3 and E92 M3, Nissan 180SX, 350z and Silvia (S15); Ford Mustang;
- Changes have also been made to the garage mode. The garage has been equipped with over 1900 tuning parts and expanded paint and decal options;
- Each player can test their skills on 7 legendary EBISU tracks in Japan, such as Driftland, Minami and Touge, as well as large stadiums that have been turned into drifting tracks;
- In addition to the game’s 7 single-player modes, you can also compete against the world’s best drifters in 5 exciting 6-player multiplayer competitions such as Free For All and Sprints. There is also a “”Tandem”” competition where players can compete in teams of two;
- Also worth mentioning is the ability to save achievements in the Steam cloud, so everyone can stay up to date with their scores.